The Legal Notices should be read as a whole.
Notes concerning e-mails to New Vision Consulting (“New Vision Consulting”):
- We strongly discourage the abuse of email addresses or our contact forms on this website by sending us unsolicited messages for advertising, recruitment, market research, or illegal or immoral purposes:
- Unsolicited messages to New Vision Consulting will not be considered confidential, may be disclosed to others, may not receive a response;
- The firm does not accept service by email of court proceedings, other proceedings, or formal notices of any kind on behalf of clients without specific prior written agreement.
- Incoming messages are subject to screening for suspected spam. This may result in communications to us failing to reach the intended recipient.
Accessing the Website
When using the Website, you must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy.
New Vision Consulting makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained on the Website. New Vision Consulting expressly excludes all conditions, warranties, and other terms that law might otherwise imply to the extent permitted by law.
New Vision Consulting expressly disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user arising from any reliance placed on materials posted on the Website, including materials posted by any visitor to the Website and by anyone who may be informed of any of their contents, or from the use or inability to use the Website, whether directly or indirectly, resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and New Vision Consulting had been advised of the possibility of the same. Direct, indirect, or consequential loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits or contracts, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, damage to reputation, and wasted expenditure or management time.
You may view, download, and copy information and materials available on this website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also use such material within your organization in connection with the support of New Vision Consulting’ services. As a condition of use, you agree not to modify or revise any of the material in any manner, and to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices as contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. No other use of the materials or information is authorized. Any violation of the foregoing may result in civil and/or criminal liabilities.
Changes to the Website
We aim to update the Website regularly and may change the content at any time and without notice. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Website or close it indefinitely.
Viruses, hacking, and other offenses
The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of the Website is obtained entirely at the user’s own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, even if such loss and damage were reasonably foreseeable and New Vision Consulting had been advised of the possibility of the same.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on them, or on any website linked to them.
Acceptable Use Policy
Your use of the Website means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use Policy, which supplement our Conditions of Use.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; or
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; or
- to harm or attempt to harm minors in any way; or
- per inviare, ricevere consapevolmente, caricare, scaricare, utilizzare o riutilizzare qualsiasi materiale non conforme ai nostri standard di contenuto;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards; or
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention of the provisions of our Conditions of Use, or
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Website, any equipment or network on which the Website is stored any software used in the provision of the Website, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
At our discretion, we will determine whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of the Website. When a violation of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Conditions of Use upon which you are permitted to use the Website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website; or
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Website; or
- issue of a warning to you; or
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach; or
- further legal action against you, or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
New Vision Consulting reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without the need for prior warning, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
Legal and regulatory notices
The information on this Website about legal matters is provided as a general guide and should not be relied on as a substitute for specific legal advice. We try to keep all the information on the Website as up to date as possible, but errors may sometimes occur. Links to third-party websites are made for your convenience and do not imply that we endorse those websites. New Vision Consulting is not responsible for the content of any third party website.
New Vision Consulting directs its services to users older than 18 years old. Children under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal information. We inform that if such a circumstance occurs, New Vision Consulting is not responsible for the possible consequences that could arise from the breach of the notice that in this same clause is established.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between New Vision Consulting and the User will be governed by current ICC regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the ICC (International Chambre de Commerce de Paris).